Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

started a hydroponic tomato garden


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Eric ejordon Eric ejordon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
Default started a hydroponic tomato garden

Date: 20 May 2001 Time: 13:10:45 Comments I have started a hydroponic tomato garden. The plants have been in it about 18 days and have really been looking good. I have noticed in the past few days that the better boy's leaves have curled up. The others are doing well though. Also, there is a brownish looking residue in the tubes and some of the roots have this brownish look to them now. The roots used to look white when they first started to grow. Is this some sort of fungus or algae growth? Should I do something about it? If someone could offer some info, I would welcome it.

Thanks, Eric [email protected]

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.