Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Trying Strawberries


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-13-2009, 04:08 PM
OChydro OChydro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
Default Trying Strawberries

I'm going to give strawberries a shot after reading the forums and GpsFrontier's significant input. I'll take pics along the way for fun. I think Gps was using Organic Coco Coir chips in his unit but I wanted to double check and I have attached a pic of the product. Let me know.

It would be great to hear and see anyone else's strawberry project.

Thanks!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Planting Chips.jpg
Views:	1048
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	352  
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.