Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

starting plants


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-31-2009, 03:35 AM
johnk johnk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5
Default starting plants

I've put together a six cup hydro setup, at the moment it's nothing more than the pvc, the coke bottles, the pump, and the solution in the tank. Now what? I need a step by step an getting my plants up and growing. Can you give me one, or do you know somewhere on the web I can find one? thanx, John Rossier

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.