Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   hesi nutrients ? good choice ? (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1464)

AlexL 11-30-2009 02:51 PM

hesi nutrients ? good choice ?

HI,

i'm new in hydroponic culture.
i would like to know if i made a good choice by choosing Hesi nutes?

i have made a research on google and i have find hesitore.com
anybody know this website ?

i had buy a starter kit for soil and i will probably get it soon.

i heard that this is the best nutes in Europe? is that true?

Thank you toyou guys,

i will wait for some news about these nutes. If you use this brand please let me know what you think about it.

Luches 12-01-2009 09:42 PM

No spam please

This is just spam, right...
I've got two PMs from this "member" promoting these "hesitate-nutrients".
I don't even hesitate, I don't want them, I don't need them and I don't want to get hassled with any other PM or post about them.

Mod, admin, - please jump in!

AlexL 12-08-2009 10:19 AM

Oh ok i see

Oh ok i see, just because i mention a brand its spam ?
I hope all people are not like you!!!.

Not because i mention a brand that i buy and i'm new in hydroponics and i want and need some infos that you can treat people like this.

GGM 12-08-2009 02:11 PM

Just did a search for those nutes at "other forums" and it seems like a reasonably popular brand and didn't come across anything negative.

Why would you buy soil nutrients for hydroponics though? You will probably going to have to buy some trace elements as many of the soil fertilizers lack them or only have low doses. You also want to make sure the nitrogen source from that fertilizer isn't all urea as urea isn't soluble in water and needs soil bacteria to break it down into a usable source for the plants.

GpsFrontier 12-08-2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexL (Post 3598)

Not because i mention a brand that i buy and i'm new in hydroponics and i want and need some infos that you can treat people like this.

Although nobody likes spam at this site, Luches is truly one of a kind. I don't know if he received any private messages about this product but that might have led to his post about spam. As for me I did a quick search for the them (the website in your first post is misspelled I think), and it looks like it's a product mostly in Europe, if I remember correctly. I personally don't know these nutrients, so I don't feel I can say anything about them either way. Although if they are in fact designed for soil GGM is exactly right. Though they may have a version that is formulated for hydroponics, they are two different formulas and not interchangeable.

administrator 12-09-2009 10:34 PM

We're trying to keep spam under control, please use the "report" button/icon as needed so we can review, and report any unwanted PM's as well...

thanks!

kakaze 02-11-2010 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexL (Post 3598)

I don't think it was just because you mentioned a brand name.

To be honest, I also thought the original post looked like a spam message posted by a bot.

However, the fact that you replied to Luches's post suggests that I'm wrong.

When people from all over the world try to communicate in one language, misunderstandings are very easy!