Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   doesn't drain all the way (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1057)

joe 02-12-2009 04:03 AM

doesn't drain all the way
 
I built a garden and it worked great but I wanted to use larger containers so i built a new one with funnels. It works great until I turn off my pump. For some reason it doesn't drain all the way any ideas?

Thanks Joe

Ron 02-12-2009 04:04 AM

When the pump shuts off the water drains back through the pump so if any debris is blocking that or the hole is to small for your garden to drain before the next watering cycle then you need to lengthen the off cycle to give the garden time to drain. After you check for debris in the hose first.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.