![]() |
how deep should the medium be
Hi Ron I can't thank you enough for all the help you have been to me. A big thank you for all the
information you have supplied. I have one more question to ask at this time. I purchesed an Ebb and Flow System that is 5 feet long and 7 inches high. I plan to use either Pumice Stone or Grow Rocks, the question is how deep should the medium be for vegetables. and cantaloupe? Thanks C Ritter [email protected] |
I would fill the system from 5 inches to all the way to the top with your medium to give the roots
plenty of room to grow. But let the water rise about 2 inches below your medium. Don't flood above your medium to prevent stem rot. Ron |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.