Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   how often should solution be changed (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109)

Jason 01-31-2009 01:29 AM

how often should solution be changed
 
Dear Ron:

This is a great website! I have one question about the plans you give to start up a hydroponic garden.
Do you have any nutrient solution you would recommend and how often should that solution be
changed? Thanks again. I'm sure I'll be back. Sincerely, Jason Karnezis

Ron 01-31-2009 01:30 AM

I use a liquid hydroponic nutrient solution called Formula One. I have been using it for years because
I grow plants in all stages of growth from the same nutrient tank. You mix solution A to your tank
and then solution B through the vegetative stage and the bloom stage. Most hydroponic solution has
a two part mix Grow for veg stage and Bloom for fruit producing stage.
The only place I know of to get it is Worm's Way Worm's Way - Gardening Products, Supplies, Service, Support, and Knowledge Base for all your hydroponics, indoor, outdoor and organic gardening needs, year 'round! They have a store in
Indiana, Florida, and Missouri.
You can use any nutrient solution that says on the label that it's formulated for hydroponics.
The recommend time to change your solution is 5 or 6 weeks. I admit I don't change mine that often
but I like to see how much I can torture my plants just to see how good my system is at keeping
plants growing.
Ron


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.