Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponics (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   is will swapping 100 watt hps (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1149)

walter 02-13-2009 02:29 AM

is will swapping 100 watt hps
 
Hi Ron,

I have recently purchased a new 400watt m.h. light. My garden is currently in flowering stage using my old 100 watt hps light + 160 watts warm white flourscent. I vegged the plants for 8 weeks under 160 watts cool white flourescent + 100 watt hps. My question is will swapping 100 watt hps + flourescents with 400 watt mh, affect flowering? the bulb I have is near the 4,000 kelvin range.all plants are budding already. any info on changing color spectrum or how it may affect my garden would be appreciated.

I love this site!!! Oh yeah by the way, the 11 plant garden works Beautifully!!

Ron 02-13-2009 02:30 AM

I don't know what your talking about.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.