Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   why do you think some growers suggest a general ph of 6.0 (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1197)

MikeNewsome 02-13-2009 04:45 AM

why do you think some growers suggest a general ph of 6.0
 
Ron why do you think some growers suggest a general ph of 6.0. It has been critical for me to keep my ph at 6.5 to 6.8. Also all of the stress over nutrients, I use 5-11-26 and calcium nitrate equal parts @ 1.5 to 2.0 ec to grow everything. My plants produce very heavy and appear very healthy ? Is this the art of sales ? thanks Ed

Ron 02-13-2009 04:45 AM

I go buy what the commercial growing experts say. I figure they would know because they have a lot more to lose if they aren't.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.