Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Grow Lights (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   starting plants (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150)

johnk 01-31-2009 03:35 AM

starting plants
 
I've put together a six cup hydro setup, at the moment it's nothing more than the pvc, the coke bottles, the pump, and the solution in the tank. Now what? I need a step by step an getting my plants up and growing. Can you give me one, or do you know somewhere on the web I can find one? thanx, John Rossier

Ron 01-31-2009 03:35 AM

1 First you go to the plant store and buy small plants like this tomato plant.
2 Then wash off the dirt from the roots being careful not to hurt them to much.
3 Put a small amount of grow rocks in the solo cup then hold the plant and pour the rest of the grow rocks until full.
4 Now sit back and watch it grow!
Ron


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.