Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponics (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I can't find the pump (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225)

Cameron 02-01-2009 12:05 AM

I can't find the pump
 
Dear Ron, I am 14 and I am really into hydroponics. I am wanting to make the 11 plant garden but I can't find the pump. What is the estimated cost and also, whats the best brand. I really like your site and I am a member. Thanks Cameron Burnett

Ron 02-01-2009 12:06 AM

I hope you are into hydroponics for the right reasons. At least until your are a consenting adult.
The cheapest submersible pumps ($20.00) I have found is at Walmarts in the fish department. They are sold under the brand name Aqua-Tech by Regent called the Power Head. You have to modify it slightly in order to attach the hose.
Ron


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.