Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponics (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cutting of root nodules (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3056)

Lenny 01-09-2014 03:03 PM

Cutting of root nodules
 
Hello!
I've just started a DWC-system and I took some plants of mine that had been in soil before. I washed the soil of from the roots and put them in water. Those plants have root nodules (nitrogen fixing bacteria) and I was wondering if I should cut the roots off so that they can grow without the nodules or let them be. They will probably die either way, won't they? I've seen that plants in a dwc have a very fine, almost white, root system without any nodules and stuff like that.

Do you have any experience with this? What should I do?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.