Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponics (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Will a cocoa plant or tuber be able to hydroponics (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3221)

maikelblogo 11-30-2015 08:15 PM

Will a cocoa plant or tuber be able to hydroponics
 
Hello.

I'm new in this and i want to know if a cocoa plant be able to hydroponics system. I'm also want to know if a tuber will be able for that too. I wish to plant a cocoa's hydroponic farm with some tubers like cassava, potato and carrots.
I'm an Electronics Engineer who wants to start in this world...

GpsFrontier 11-30-2015 09:35 PM

Yes you can grow coco plants and tuber plants hydroponically if you design the hydroponic systems to grow those type of plants.

maikelblogo 12-01-2015 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GpsFrontier (Post 12503)
Yes you can grow coco plants and tuber plants hydroponically if you design the hydroponic systems to grow those type of plants.


Well, thanks. But is there any design for that?

EDIT
This is what i have found

http://www.rosebudmag.com/lifestyle/...s-urban-garden


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.