Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Hydroponics Setup (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Calcium Chloride Source Pool (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347)

Pool 02-02-2009 06:32 AM

Calcium Chloride Source Pool
 
Calcium Chloride Source Pool stores carry tubs of a hardness product with 77% calcium chloride and 23% inert products. Any idea whether this is alright for hydroponics?

Ron 02-02-2009 06:32 AM

You know I see those products but I have never have gotten the balls enough to try them. I did use some of my pool pH down once in my hydro garden when I ran out of my regular pH down. But I didn't use it long enough to see if it would have a deferential effect on my plants. I sure wish I stayed awake in chemistry class so I would know what all that means.
Let that be a lesson from HydroRon. If you want to grow good pot then stay in school and stay awake in chemistry class.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.