Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Grow Lights (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1200 to 1600 ppm for tomatoes (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407)

Charlotte 02-03-2009 02:01 AM

1200 to 1600 ppm for tomatoes
 
Hi Ron, I don't know if I have a problem or not. I just started in hydroponics at the end of December. The question- my ppm have gone from 1200 to 1600 in the tomatoes. I just changed the solution about 6 days ago. I have kept up with the ppm almost daily and they just keep goin up. I am using distilled water because the ppm on my city water is 720. I hate to have to change the water weekly because the solution-general hydroponic micro, gro, and bloom is so expensive. The plants look great. What next? Email [email protected]-Thanks Charlotte

Ron 02-03-2009 02:01 AM

1200 to 1600 PPM is not a bad span for fast growing plants like tomatoes. If your plants look healthy don't do anything. If it goes off the scale then I would change the solution.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.