Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponics (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Strawberries in warmer climate + plant characterists tables (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4417)

Robjession 11-02-2018 04:14 AM

Strawberries in warmer climate + plant characterists tables
 
Hi,

I want to grow strawberries in a small setup on my balcony or inside my home. The thing is that I read strawberries do best at around 20C (68F). However, in Spain, it is between 15 and 35 generally and most of the time above 20. Can I still grow the strawberries? Maybe if the water is of a lower temperature?

The other question. I am sure this exists somewhere... where can I find the ultimate table with every detail about every plant which includes for example PH, sulfur, PPM, Celcius/Fahrenheit, humidity, grow time, special notes, system type, etc, etc. I haven't been able to find it on the internet anywhere. Just some tables that include part of the information but nothing complete.

Thanks a lot!!

Stan 11-02-2018 04:56 PM

You need to grow the Everbearing Strawberries variety. They constantly produce in summer temps.

Jamsairty 11-16-2018 06:11 AM

East Coast Generators
 
At East Coast Generators (Incorporating Generator Rentals Australia) we have been helping communities, organisations and individuals to resolve their power supply power problems promptly for more than 20 years, through generator hire, generator sales and generator service. East Coast Generators


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.