![]() |
slow down growth to clip the roots?
it doesn't hurt, or slow down growth to clip the roots? or you just clip back enough to keep em under control?
i was thinking....since you cut the bottoms off the 2-liter bottles, I trimmed one down, drilled some holes in it and placed it in the bottom of a 2 liter, underneath where the rockwool would go) thinking this may keep them dang roots under control. it will be another month or two before i will get a chance to try it, sounds good though huh? 400hps |
right. it shocks them a little but the alternative is the roots plug the system up and the plant dies.
Anything wouldn't hurt to try. The 16 oz solo cups I grow in I don't burn any holes in the bottom, just the sides so the roots will grow out the side instead of strait down the garden pipe. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.