Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ideas for a sun circle (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=498)

tangle 02-04-2009 12:50 AM

ideas for a sun circle
 
I'm in the process of setting up a hydroponic system, I am going with a 400hps & 400mh I am in now in search of ideas for a sun circle. I have found them but not cheap, HELP.

Ron 02-04-2009 12:51 AM

Here is my first mover I built 15 years ago and it still works. Made from a barbeque rotisserie motor and a 90 degree gear reducer that weighs about 30 pounds. The light is connected to a ball barring made from a bicycle axel. The light cord is connected to a wall causing the light to rotate as the mover goes around and around. This set up will only work with one light because with two the cords would get tangled.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.