Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gro-rox at a good price. (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522)

grow 02-04-2009 02:13 AM

Gro-rox at a good price.
 
Is there a site were you can purchase gro-rox at a good price. I bought some and paid $40.00 for two 15 liter bags that price includes shipping. Two 15 liter bags do not go very far. I love your sight. I found it thru the person who sells directions to your site, on ebay. He also gives directions to other hydroponic sites. He doesn't ask for very much. And i would not have found this and other sites without it.

Ron 02-04-2009 02:13 AM

Grow rocks are best bought at a grow store near you because of the shipping charge.
I don't care if YOU sell directions or information unless you get rich then I might sue the hell out of you.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.