![]() |
power consumption of a large garden.
Hi,
J.S. Mill, a philosopher who wrote in page long paragraphs, said that "the only time an individual or society has the right to interfere with another individual freedom of thought, expression or action is to prevent harm to others." Or something like that anyway. Victimless crime - know what I mean ? Anyway, I badly need to find out about power consumption of a large (40 plants upwards) garden. I realize that a 1000w bulb will equal a KW per hour, and so on. I am worried that a steep level of electricity consumption will attract attention. I would be grateful for any ideas or links. |
One 1000 W light with the fans, exhaust, pump, mover and what ever else you need cost about 60 dollars a month so times that how many lights and rooms you have.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.