Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponics (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   minimum space for a 250W (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=586)

Mark 02-04-2009 07:48 AM

minimum space for a 250W
 
Hey Ron, what would be the minimum amount of space for a 250W MH Hydrofarm sunburst light with a self-contained ballast, so that I don't start a fire? Heh, what a horrible thought! I guess I'm looking for the space needed surrounding the light from one wall, the ceiling, and the closet door. The min/max distance from the plants would be helpful too. Thanx for all your advice and info. Mark

Ron 02-04-2009 07:57 AM

3 ft. x 3 ft. of area coverage for 250 W
5 ft. x 5 ft. for 400 W
8 ft. x 8 ft. for 1000 W

I would keep the lights about 12 or 16 inches from the plants with a 250 W.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.