Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Hydroponics Setup (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   threaded, 1", thick wall, PVC t (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640)

Matt 02-05-2009 02:18 AM

threaded, 1", thick wall, PVC t
 
Hello Ron, I recently built your 11 plant garden and figured out that if I used a threaded, 1", thick wall, PVC t, I could apply aquarium silicon sealant to the outside of the 2 liter cap and just twist it right in to the threaded t for a secure, leak proof seal. What do you use to paint the exterior of your 2 liter bottles to prevent algae growth? Anything special or will white plastic model spray paint work? Thanks, MattLove your page! Matt

Ron 02-05-2009 02:19 AM

I will give it a try. Did all you members that can't get thin-wall pipe get that.
Vinyl spray paint sticks best found at auto part stores.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.