Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Hydroponics Setup (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   i thought the 11 plant garden was good for growing pot? (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668)

Penni 02-05-2009 04:30 AM

i thought the 11 plant garden was good for growing pot?
 
Hi Ron, but i thought the 11 plant garden was good for growing pot?

Remember:" the 2-liter garden was design for pot. High Times, October 1990 issue Pot For Pennies."

Ron 02-05-2009 04:31 AM

The reason the 11 plant isn't good for growing pot is not because it is made out of 2-liter bottles. It's because the bottles are only 6" apart. Not enough room for much of any kind of plant except maybe Bibb lettuce.
My rule is 8" apart veg. garden. 12" apart for the bloom room. If you use only one room then I would go with 10" apart garden.
Small to large gardens all work the same. The only difference is the space between the bottles and with large gardens I don't use an over flow pipe to control water height. I use a certain number of minutes on a cycle timer to reach the desired water height. I am only talking about level 2-liter systems and not the drip from the top systems.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.