Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Grow Lights (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1" peices of 1"PCV thinwall pipe. (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=670)

Mr. Tomatoe 02-05-2009 04:37 AM

1" peices of 1"PCV thinwall pipe.
 
I Have started to build the 11 plant garden as seen on the other page. However I have come across a problem and need some help to solve it.

One of the last steps in the process is to glue some 2L pop bottle caps into some 1" peices of 1"PCV thinwall pipe. The problem that I have run into is that the bottle caps don't fit! This is a serious problem and must be solved before I can continue with the production of the garden.

Any insight on the problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mr. Tomatoe

Ron 02-05-2009 04:39 AM

That is the problem most members have because the can't buy thinwall PVC pipe where they live. So I will sell 11 - 1" thinwall pieces for 50 cents plus $1.00 shipping. Click here.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.