Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   For the Gurgling Bucket (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=731)

Bucket 02-06-2009 01:31 AM

For the Gurgling Bucket
 
For the Gurgling Bucket. Turn the tee that's in the reservoir 90 deg so that the air in is going into the single end and suspend it so the liquid will enter the bottom and the air bubbles will push the nutrient up the line. Other words put the tee section as the input and one end as the pump output. Exchange the to lines and rotate 90 degrees. I hope this is clear.

Ron 02-06-2009 01:32 AM

I built it and now I'm not clear. Send me a drawing. Here is another Air Powered Hydroponic Garden (103 KB) that I got off the internet. You can modify this garden and use grow rocks or other medium instead of rockwool.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.