Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Grow Lights (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   on the soil grown plant (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=743)

sjanosko 02-06-2009 02:45 AM

on the soil grown plant
 
Yo, Ron; This is an update on the soil grown plant that I originally over-fed using Formula-One. After cutting back the amount of nutrient like you said (and as it says on the bottle)(duh), it's no longer root-bound, and it's growing like a weed :) Now I need to trim the tops off, because I'm out of room in my chamber. This plant is in full flower, and probably need another couple of weeks before its ready to harvest. Will I hurt (shock) the plant by topping at this point? I need to top about five of the stalks....Maybe if I only cut one or two every couple of days? What do you think?

Ron 02-06-2009 02:46 AM

It would be better if you bent the tops over until finished but if you have to cut them then they will go threw a slight shock but should be ok to do.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.