Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Grow Lights (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   start with drip or a flood system? (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=849)

W Missoula 02-07-2009 04:31 AM

start with drip or a flood system?
 
I am a first time user of hydroponics, and I was wondering if it would be easier to start with using a drip system or a flood system. I have heard drip systems produce better results because the root ball stays small and the plant spends more energy on vegetative growth. Then I have heard drip systems take experience, but I have set up drip systems for our vineyard and really wasn't tough. Any answers would be great.

Thank you Grant W Missoula MT

email [email protected]

Ron 02-07-2009 04:32 AM

Yes the drip system is easier. I am growing 100 tomato plants with the drip system now. I am even using a 10 dollar timer to drip 15 minutes on 15 minutes off.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.