Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   do i need some shade cloth (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855)

george 02-07-2009 05:41 AM

do i need some shade cloth
 
hey ron, george crescent city fl. planning to build a couple of your yard gardens for use this summer when i have to shut the greenhouse down. with the heat here in fl do i need some shade cloth over the garden or just clear plastic as in your pics? ps, you were right about greenhouses only good for winter use in fl.

Ron 02-07-2009 05:42 AM

I even tried a verity called Heat Wave last spring and they still didn't produce. I have manage for the first time to save 100 tomato plants this year by using kerosene heaters. I will be selling tomatoes online overnight express very soon. I will be building a large scale open field hydroponic tomato system next spring. Who needs a greenhouse?

Yes I don't grow without shade cloth or my tomato plants wilt from the heat.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.