Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponics (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do I need to use a mild nutrient solution for clones? (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=884)

vermiculite 02-10-2009 02:03 AM

Do I need to use a mild nutrient solution for clones?
 
I am new to hydroponics, and i have a few plants in soil and a few in the 11 plant garden. I have taken clones from the plants in soil, and they are doing fine in vermiculite and plain water. I also have taken a few clones from my hydro-plants, and they are not doing fine in only vermiculite and water. Do I need to use a mild nutrient solution for theses clones? Is vermiculite o.k. or should the clones be put in the 11 plant garden? and watered 3 times per hour? any info will help out alot, thanks

Ron 02-10-2009 02:03 AM

Yes you should use 1/4 strength solution for clones.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.