Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   if you had a gallon of nutrient solution (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=929)

Trailbozz 02-11-2009 12:58 AM

if you had a gallon of nutrient solution
 
Ron, Trailbozz here, One quick question, if you had a gallon of nutrient solution and only replaced the water that was used how long would it take for the plant growing in it to use up all the nutrients leaving only water behind? And yes i understand it would vary depending on how many plants So use say one Oregano plant for this question.

Thanks in advance
PS I would also like to offer my drafting skills and 3d rendering skills to you. If you would like to send me drafts of your projects i could whip up AutoCAD and Bryce renderings for you

Ron 02-11-2009 12:58 AM

I don't know.

Now that the kind of skills I'm looking for. I sure could use some help. E-mail me with what you need to get stated.
Also looking for members with software skills to make interactive how to CD's. Can you say stock option?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.