Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Hydroponics Setup (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   my lower leaves are turning yellow (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=945)

indy 02-11-2009 02:08 AM

my lower leaves are turning yellow
 
I started my 11 plant garden last week....my ppm is 420....my lower leaves are turning yellow...I assume it is low in magnesium and my ppm should be higher (is it?). I am growing tomatoes (sorry). My ph went from 6.1 friday to 7.2 today also. I plan to add some epsom salt in the morning and increase my ppm. I love this site and thanks for sharing your knowledge with us..........indy

Ron 02-11-2009 02:09 AM

Yes your ppm should be twice that and lower the pH every day (if you have to) to keep it in the correct range.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.