Hydroponics Forums Discussions

Hydroponics Forums Discussions (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Hydroponics Setup (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   can I have a constant flow (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=953)

mesh 02-11-2009 02:38 AM

can I have a constant flow
 
Ron, first off GREAT SITE! I cant believe I've been working with hydroponics for ten years and haven't searched out this place before. Q- I've always used the same old drab system, double buckets an hydrocorn with a drip and just need a change. The system Im going to is 4" PVC, with 4" mesh pots inserted into precut holes in the pipe. Now... can I have a constant flow just running over the roots throughout the lighting cycle or would I be better off with a timed feeding? Theoretically I would feed in one end and drain out the other with the roots suspended into the solution. I looked around the site for the answer but didn't see this discussed, if it's staring me in the face somewhere (probably is) my apologies. Thanks in advance

Ron 02-11-2009 02:39 AM

That is just a form of NFT growing. Yes the water has to flow continuously.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.