Thread: timer
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-31-2009, 02:05 AM
Jeff Jeff is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5
Default timer

Dear Ron, I wish I had'nt come here cuz now am addicted ;^) I'm a Heating and Air Service Tech. and I think I can make a
"heat pump defrost timer" bring on a pump for 3 or 5 min. every 30, 45 or 90 min. Would this be better than the 30 on 30 off
timer? I've made the 11 bottle screw off garden and the cups will fill in 3 min. easy. I would use a air pump and stone to
areate the solution. Also any idea what the shelf life is of nutrient concentrate? I'm using "Green Air Products" Microbase and
Grow Nutrient#2 with Bloom Nutrient to come later. Ever hear of these? Last but not least, Thanks for this wonderful,
informative site, I've been here for weeks. I'll scan a cheap Poloroid and send if anything grows. Thanks, Jeff

Reply With Quote