Hi Ron!! Where to start!:
I am from a small island in the Caribbean. The library as you could imagin isn't exactly the most up to date one in the world but i
get by on online information.
I am interested in your '28 plant gallon system.' I as you may have guessed have an unlimited supply of coconuts and I heard
that the fiber can be used as a good media for growing. Can you tell me how it is prepared..
I am also having great difficulty locating a water
pump the only one that I can seem to find is the aquarium tank pumps Can this
work for the '28 plant system.'
nutrients are also non existent but I found some information on the internet that says that "Peters Professional Plant food"
contains the complete
nutrient elements and also is completely soluable Can you confirm or deny this.
Do you know any good sites on "Do it yourself Aquaponics"
And what about the use of Animal excretion (worms & sea birds) as nutrient solution or fertilizer.
P.S. I think that this is a great service here that you are doing KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :-)
P.P.S Could you e-mail me directly along with posting the reply Thank You greatly for your assistance Kendall Cable
mailto:
[email protected]