View Single Post
  #4  
Old 04-01-2009, 06:04 PM
awilcox awilcox is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
Default

Well golly thanks! I do hope you've patented your idea! I've had a design stolen by the person I went to to get it manufactured and it was a like a shotgun blow to the face because I didn't have a patent and well, there wasn't anything I could do.

My current project actually is a vertical hydroponic system. Don't worry, I wont rip anything off :P It's completely...."artsy fartsy". You say you've worked with designers so you know what I mean.

THANKS! I will DEFINITELY have to take you up on your offer though at some point as I plan to make A LOT more. I've got it all worked out except for the manufacturing of these things and that's the most important part!

But yeah more pictures would be awesome just be careful who ya show em to!

No facebook here...good marketing but one of which I don't want to get caught up in quite yet.

Do you make other hydroponic systems?
Reply With Quote