Thread: Nutrient temp?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luches View Post
Mine was actually not tank less, it had a 5 liter tank. Those were cheaper at the time, as the tankless model had to be more powerful (3-4Kw at least) Think it over and tell me if you need a complete description of the mechanism and the setup.

Btw: I run my setups by quite similar "tactics", even more units with individual reservoirs and pumps, ranging from 80-180 liter. It allows a lot of flexibility and I can use different formulas and concentrations for various plants. But I was thinking lately of connecting them (at least some) to a central reservoir of 800-1000 liters. If that was done, I would have less work to monitor each setup. It also would be much easier to cool or heat (in my case most likely cool) the whole enchilada by simply installing the unit with the central reservoir.
If you have it handy, I would love to see a complete description of the mechanism and the setup. It wont start getting down into the low 40's tell about December so I do have some time to see what I can find. Plus I am always looking for new ideas and better ways to do things with hydroponics even if I cant afford it at the time. How would you be able to use different formulas and concentrations as well as different pH levels using a central reservoir? I am going to have fun checking and adjusting pH for 5 reservoirs as well as nutrient changes myself.