While my issues weren't quite as extreme as what you appear to be describing, I too posted here about some issues I had with my tomato plants. I believe in my particular case a large part of my problem was
nutrient related. My leaves didn't curl upwards however, mine were just sort of "droopy" and wilted looking. What you are experiencing, however, could potentially be anything from growing conditions to
nutrients to leaf curl virus.
I'm no expert on this by any means, but it would probably be of more benefit if you could describe your growing conditions/process in a little more detail so the folks here could try to help narrow down the problem area. What type of system are you growing in, light types/setup, what is your watering cycle, type of nutrients you're using, pH of the nutrient solution, temp of the nutrient solution, strength of the solution (ppm/ec, etc), what the roots look like (white vs. brown, etc). As many of these details as you can provide could potentially help isolate what could be causing the issue.