View Single Post
  #3  
Old 02-27-2011, 09:06 PM
organicgrower organicgrower is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: australia
Posts: 2
Default

Well, Im in Australia so theres going to be plenty of sun, i wont need a light. I have no camera, therefore, no photos. As for the amount of space, as little as possible. enough for one, maybe two small plants. Since i dont have many details at this point im really looking for ideas.
what size/ shape to make the reservoir? A length of Pipe, perhaps some kind of malleable bag even.
How can it be powered? A wick doesn't, but a water or air pump would need its own uninterrupted power source. wind turbine on the roof? (I could actually do this, may just for fun)
what is the most effective way to train the plants? In the case of cherry toms, training the vines around the reservoir/pipe, conserving even more space?

I dont really have the experience to think out all of the details myself, so does anyone else have anything?
Reply With Quote