View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
You don't want to cut off the leaves of cannabis during flowering
Well I can only tell you about our results, and we couldn't have been more pleased with the end product. The advice was given to us by a neighbor that was in collage, and studying botany because he was starting a landscaping business. Anyhow, we fallowed the advice, and again it couldn't have turned out any better. I forget exactly how much we got off the plant, but I think it was about a pound, we likely may have had more quantity by not pruning the leaves. But the quality of the buds was exceptional when we did. It was enough for the 4 of us to split with each other, as well as smoke out all our friends for about 4 months (you'd be surprised how many friends show up when they know you have it). But you would literally only need 1-2 hits, and your done. That is no exaggeration either, but after a couple of months we did build a tolerances (we were smoking it all day other than when in school), and we were taking 3-4 possibly 5 hits after a couple of months (just because we had it), but we would be so stoned it would even be hard to move.

As I mentioned it was so sticky, and it had so many crystal's that we literally had to carry around manicuring scissors (or at least barrow some) to break it up with. If we didn't there would be more stuck to our hands, than in the bowl of the pipe. We also used a razor blade or the blade of the scissors to scrape off the crystal's from our fingers. Again I can only speak from my experiences, but the advice proved to produce some extremely potent buds, and we simply couldn't have been more pleased with the end product. If I ever grew it again, I wouldn't grow it any other way.

P.S.
As they continued to grow out, we would prune the leaves from the buds. We would dry them out and smoke that as well. It was quite good, but no ware near as good as the buds.