View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd

Truly its what i live for i love fabrication and invention. automation is what will save the slow food movement through hi tech growing i believe. i did not mention but i just last week aquired the use of a old commercial green house operation from a freind that bouth the property and does not use the green houses. there fully compete with everything from heat to co2. i mentioned to him i would liek to grow a extra crop if i had room for a bigger green house to take to the food bank on a regular basis and he out of know where said well we have green houses stop by and see if they'll work. it was a commercial hanging basket business for 40 years and they retired he bought the property for a home. very lucky score so i expect to get donw there and started in on that in what ever free time i can find lucky its only a couple mile from my work and i can manage that grow after work on my way home and i'm going to find some green helpers taht would like to work in a great facility. i'm completly excited over it.