View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 03:43 AM

Were you looking for advice or actually for a fine debate?

Anyway - I am afraid, but your thing is all home made!
Read my post again: I wasn't quoting you a single time, nor assuming anything you'd know or don't know (yet), didn't mention what you were doing or leaving out. I wasn't actually referring to anything you said or did, - while explaining a few things. Obviously always in the context of your situation - but nothing more and nothing less! In one particular case I was (implicitly) referring to the manufacturers instructions of your product - you aren't the manufacturer, or are you? Hence not pulling anything related to your person! Not even one single point was meant in any personal way!

If you don't like something it is ONE THING and actually YOUR problem - but do not falsely assume or blame me for doing it! As I was NOT!!!!

Honestly, you can't be asking for advice, call for a doctor - and 5 minutes later blame him for treating you like an idiot. Only because he is telling you a few things you haven't ever heard of nor couldn't find during your last google search! You can't call him incompetent either, just because he's revealing you a few rather unpleasant things you weren't expecting and won't believe for some reason or another!

I am confused - wether you aren't an expert or you are! You can't switch from one status to another, or can you actually? Strange....

If you were truly wondering about that bunch of things, that weren't mentioned anywhere else, - welcome to the world of fine parts and secrets of hydroponics! Or, in case you are just "buying" things that are told and thought everywhere on the net and in forums, fine also. Just stay that way and better ignore and forget everything I was saying.

Goodness, no racist card played here either, just teasing the nationalist part out of you. Playing the racist card would indeed look and sound much differently. I have not even a reason to pull such card, as I am from the same race as you are (most probably). Wrong anticipation here again, I am just saying that some americans like YOU really seem to have a HUGE ego that is offended easily. In this case even for rather wrongly anticipated reasons. National related or not, I even don't care. Just spare me with yours - I am good with mine!

Still, my personal impression actually is that in French-, Australian-, Italian-, Brazilian-, .... (I was about to add German, but giving it a second thought, I can't include them...) -forums, I rarely run into trouble. More than ten years of forum activity is a long time and yes shit happens, but I have never ever encountered such kind of disrespect and gross behavior, as you and some of your fine compatriots have come along with. No, let's be honest: if Germans get really mad at you, they're actually the worst. They beat anyone and are able to come up with the meanest crap you've ever read (if ever you can read German).