View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
I'm gonna go grab some popcorn....this might get good. Internet drama FTW!
To be honest Luches may have a point with Americans being a problem. This because we wont take this kind crap for long. The people in the other country's may kiss his ass like he likes (though I highly doubt it), but you need to earn your respect in America. There is really only 2 possibility's and that is either he has no understanding of the English language and does not know what he is actually saying and reading, of coarse he will say he knows exactly what he is saying and reading. So that only leaves the other and that is, he is doing it for his own personal amusement.

I don't think Luches is using this forum for anything else other than for his personal amusement. He is not hear to learn anything from us low life peons, what could we possibly have to offer such a self proclaimed expert. Have you seen thing one that he has ever grown? He pretends to help people but then makes things up out of thin air, and as you said belittles them for it. I'm sure that he just makes these things up because there is no real material for him to work with, so he needs to make it up or he wont be able to have any fun.