Thread: Pine Shavings
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:40 AM

It took me some time to finally figure out what is going on here for a while, now - but I have got it now!

I am truly sorry to make this personal again, - but as IT IS PERSONAL, I can't avoid treating it as such.

As I said: something strange has been going on for a while now - but it has a clear pattern. GPS, replies to almost every post and to every point - no matter if he knows the answer, has experience, or any truly valuable information. Some second guesses, many personal suspicions and false alerts, some common or rather odd misconceptions. Well, the whole enchilada and even some severe cognitive issues included. So far nothing really wrong or strange with that, I mean that's human behavior I wouldn't blame anyone for. But then someone steps in with quite often real or more advanced knowledge, perhaps a few correction, more info, suggestions - or whatever. Nothing wrong with that either I suppose - as it is the case- and happens in any forum on a daily basis.

But what happens next is just amazing and actually not funny in the longer run: GPS steps in again and gets real smart all of a sudden. He jealously pics up every bit and bite from the previous posts and embellishes it, illustrates it or simply expresses the exact same thing in a slightly different way. When time permits, he googles a bit around with the newly acquired input and keywords, to complete or garnish with pictures (which are actually copyright protected and are illegally linked here from his end, instead of a reference or a link to the original site). While he is at it, he tries to discredit some of what was written previously, even if he is deadly wrong again, it is not exactly necessary or a rather ambiguous matter. Just to make sure that everyone must think, no-one actually got it, - but him!

That way he tries to fool everyone, and jealously and recklessly tries to gather all the credit for every single valuable bit others have actually said and provided. In fact (sometimes) only minutes ago. Without consideration for the others - not for the actual authors, nor for the readers of the thread! Even the origins/authors of all the pictures get no credit and sources aren't mentioned either, as it could draw some attention from his "performance".

Man, you can't do that! Well you can always try, but you can't do that systematically without several people getting frustrated and/or realizing what your abominably reckless tactics actually are. Anyway, sooner or later people will see trough it and will be frustrated, eventually getting sick of it or even scared away.

From my end it is clear now that I will not give you any more peg to hang your apparent smart-aleck and jealousy issue on

We are done here, and I am outa here for a while (until change of PR manager, as they say)!

Last edited by Luches; 02-10-2010 at 05:48 AM.