Thread: compost tea
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:21 PM

Luches
From what I have read in the other forum, you time and time again argue with Daniel (as well as everyone else), it doesn't even need to be about the calculator software. I remember one time it was about a person that had a problem with pH and grow rocks, you beat it to death with arguing that your theory was the only right one (as always). Even when the original person with the problem stated that Daniel's advice seemed to solve the problem, you couldn't handle that, and continued your arguing.

It doesn't really matter, if Daniel doesn't agree with you, you just make a heated argument about it when you don't get your way (just like you do to everyone else). I remember another time that you proposed something to Daniel for implantation in the calculator, Daniel disagreed. So you gave a link to a study, and Daniel said he/she had already read it. As well as had read many others on that subject. The bottom line was that Daniel decided that the study's were either not conclusive and/or objective enough to be that useful. Again you could not let it go and argued it to death until Daniel said he/she would no longer discus it because it was pointless. You can say that you are only being objective all you want, but others see it another way. And it's very clear that if you don't like someone else opinion, you get demanding and disrespectful toward them, and that's not a sign of being objective (far from it).

P.S. You can vouch for anything you wish, but that still does not clear up any red flags for me in the slightest. If I had a problem with that site for any reason, you wont be the one refunding my money (would you be)? I didn't think so. For me, that's like a 100% money back guarantee you see all the time, but when there's a problem you need a lawyer to get them to do anything about it. Vouching wont do anything for someone when they have a problem either. A guarantee is only worth anything if they honor it (it's useless otherwise). When a company does not supply any company info other than a question form on a website, they must not be confident in their products and/or services (even if there trying to be a legitimate company). If they are not confident, why should I trust them? That's just asking for trouble either way.