Thread: compost tea
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 03:10 AM

Sorry I told the truth Luches,
But that's simply your problem not mine. If you don't want people to know that stuff, then don't do it. Or at least do a better job at hiding it. I wouldn't have brought up the examples of your arguing and disrespect toward Daniel (and others), if you hadn't tried to down play it. I purposely left those type of details out of my original post when I brought up the fact you frequently argue with Daniel. My only purpose of bringing it up in the first place was to inform people that there is another side to that story, and that being objective under those circumstances would be difficult at best (even though you no doubt think otherwise). I saw no need to bring up details, until you decided to argue the point. So I had to elaborate on what I was referring to. You apparently feel it's unfair for people to hear the other side of of things so they can make up their own mind, as to what they think about it. That's just to bad, I don't. I think, and feel that it's very important for people to know about the other side to the story. That way they can decide for themselves what to think.

The only grudge I have (as you call it) is your never ending disrespect towards others. And your personal conduct and/or motives are definitely a legitimate question, and relevant to the issue in this case. So there is no reason that I would feel sorry for you. And now you even stated there is something that feel you should be credited for, so one has to wonder if you are bitter about that too (clouding your opinion). Of coarse anyone would deny it, but you wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't bothering you in the first place. You just expect that you can treat people that way over and over, time and time again, and there just supposed to forget all about it, and then there just suppose to treat you with respect in return. It doesn't work that way in real life. If you wanted to reply, you could have said something like this:

"Yes we do butt heads often, but I respect Daniel ability's and think his/her nutrient calculator will be very useful in the future. But for now there are things that could use improvement." (Then you could have gone into more detail as to what you were referring to.)

That would have been the adult thing to do. Instead you just want to cry about how I don't like you, and how I must have a grudge against you. Simply because I have a different point of view than you do. That's exactly the type of attitude that fuels your arguments with everyone, and not my fault.

P.S. If you don't want to read about it, then don't. I don't have a gun to your head making you. But there are some people that would appreciate hearing about the other side of a story, and you cant dictate weather they are allowed to.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 12-03-2010 at 06:35 AM.