View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:18 AM

Default Don't become the thing you are afraid of!

Why wasting all that time and energy with blaming me for the issues you've got there? I am just telling the blunt facts and giving best advice I can. You tell us that you are new and not experienced and I have to assume that I have to be basic in some way or the other.

Either you take things too personally (which I really wasn't aiming for), or you have a problem with coping with some facts I brought up.

This is not about my philosophy or revolutionary theories, personal attitude of mine or anything of the sort - those are actual basics that can be confirmed and recognized eventually with your future research and investigations. All I was telling in this context is just informational and can easily be confirmed (assuming that the input you gave was correct and honest). Well, some of it at least may need a second level of understanding - but the fact that it isn't widely spread, doesn't render it questionable or invalid. Unless you simply and principally don't want to accept it, you may always find a way to make it questionable and push it away.

I don't see how delivering simple facts (and at least trying to be funny, actually ironic) could possibly make me "holier" or look smarter, arrogant, snobbish - or whatever behavior may be classified selfish or arrogant in this context. I guess it must be the other way round - some people seem to feel not holy enough when getting faced too bluntly with some facts they didn't consider in the first place. Especially U.S people seem to have a serious problem with accepting expertise and authority that is neither coming from a fellow countryman, nor "invented here" nor labeled U.S. patent, signed Berkley or Cambridge. In case I am wrong here, tell me what hidden switch I possibly may have triggered then!?

I honestly thought you were a nice chap that needs a helping hand - but as it seems I was really naive about that. I truly can't understand why you are that offended, reacting that grossly and becoming that offending to me all of a sudden.

You aren't "somebody else" and haven't been plotting it all along and trying to frame me, right?!

Just kidding Mate - but please understand that the helping part I was providing to you, has come to an abrupt end here anyway, will you?

Last edited by Luches; 12-04-2009 at 01:36 AM.