View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Why wasting all that time and energy with blaming me for the issues you've got there?
Actually no....I don't have any issues but thanks for asking.

Quote:
I am just telling the blunt facts and giving best advice I can. You tell us that you are new and not experienced and I have to assume that I have to be basic in some way or the other.
No, actually you really appear to be making up a whole bunch of stuff that nobody else ever mentioned. And, just because I'm "new" to a hobby, doesn't in fact mean I'm dense. So your assumption that you have to be "basic" is incorrect.

Quote:
Either you take things too personally (which I really wasn't aiming for), or you have a problem with coping with some facts I brought up.
What I don't take well to is people pulling random statements I never made (i.e. facts to you) out of their rear end and then berating me for either believing or not believing them.

Quote:
Especially U.S people seem to have a serious problem with accepting expertise and authority that is neither coming from a fellow countryman, nor "invented here" nor labeled U.S. patent, signed Berkley or Cambridge.
Aha...so here it is. You play the hidden "You're a racist" card eh? This has absolutely nothing to do with the color of your skin or what country you're from and it's actually quite pathetic you have to stoop to this level to defend your position. I have no problem accepting expertise and authority. Fact is, short of spamming out a few dozen posts on a (not so highly visited) web hydroponics forum, you have provided no actual proof you have either. I don't know you from Adam. You could be the world foremost expert on hydroponics for all I know, but all I know about you is what I read here and what I've seen thus far is not flattering. I'm sorry, but once you just ourtight jump on someone without provocation, make up statements that person never said and call that person stupid....you've lost any respect of mine and I won't hesitate calling you on it.

Quote:
I honestly thought you were a nice chap that needs a helping hand - but as it seems I was really naive about that. I truly can't understand why you are that offended, reacting that grossly and becoming that offending to me all of a sudden.
Oh I am a nice "chap" thanks. And I did indeed come here looking for a helping hand and to maybe get to a point where I could contribute to a community that shared my new found passion for wanting to learn to grow plants in hydroponic systems. If you are truly that confused about the way I reacted to your post, even after pointing out the various reasons in my response, all I can suggest is that you a) might need to work on your communication skills a little more and b) you don't interject "facts" that people never mentioned and then berate them for it.

Quote:
You aren't "somebody else" and haven't been plotting it all along and trying to frame me, right?!
Ummmmm.....got me again?? I'm not really me....I'm Mr. Jeebes the high school janitor, and I'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and that confounded dog!!

Quote:
Just kidding Mate - but you must understand that the helping part I was providing to you, has come to an abrupt end here anyway, don't you?
LOL...."helping part". I like that. Well, let me see then.....yeah, I'm cool with that.

Oh yeah....