View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 05:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd
Default this sucks

Well i'm not producing fruit yet on the plant but i can tell you the trimmed plant has a much slower rate of growth than the un trimmed plants buy quite a bit. So as far as plant growth so far the trimming method is a bad idea. will see when fruit arrives.

i plan on weighing the fruit from the other plants and averaging the plants together and then sending the bill for the missing extra tomatoes to my buddy. what are tomoatoes going for a lb. that are home grown in january and ripened on the vine.

I cant believe how many videos on you tube show (pro gardeners) trimming plants back that dont even have fruit yet. My guess is they have no idea what there really doing most of the time.

Next knuckle head that picks up scirrors in my green room needs to leave a deposit on the crop. Its like installing a huge solar array on your home and the neighbor coming over and saying you know you'll get more power if we cut off those sucker panles you have installed on that side of the roof. here let me get those for you were are the wire cutters will just snipp those nasty extra sucker panels right out of there. there just stealing power from the rest of your panels that are closer to the breaker box.

The of course they go into the BS of this si how they always dot it. and there uncles nephews best freinds neighbor develpoed the idea during the winter in the artic under a bic lighter and in his tent. He didnt make it but they said the sled dogs enjoyed some nice rare steaks with there sald tomatoes that winter.

Then to top off my agany of my plant being brutalized some dirt dummy says first thing out of his mouth. better put some miracle grow on it and some rotting fish guts that fixes them right up.

What i dont understand is i thought natural sunlight and fresh out doors is suppose to help these people.