View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 04:00 AM

I bookmarked them, I noticed they also sell some in bulk. For the Herb farm I'm planing I'll be buying the seeds in bulk, and I can always use another seed supplier. Especially one with a good variety. The best advertising a company could ever get is word of mouth advertising. It can also be their downfall if they have bad products or service. But people in general (me included) are often quick to complain about problems, but rarely give a pat on the back when they receive good service. I don't mind hearing when good things happen. In fact that's why I don't even watch the news anymore (other than the weather, and sports sometimes). It's just full bad news, and that's depressing to me. There might be one or two 30 second clips of positive stories, but the rest of the hour broadcast is just negative. So I just don't even turn it on anymore. I'll find out about the important story's on the Jay Leno show, LOL.. So it's always good to hear something positive for a change. I hope the seeds germinate well for you. I expect they will, especially being packaged for the 2012 season.

P.S.
I would never have expected a e-male reply on Sunday either. Most company's are closed on weekends, or simply cant pay staff to deal with online issues on the weekend. I would have expected the earliest to hear back would have been Monday.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 08-09-2011 at 04:07 AM.