Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 07:28 AM

I don't have time to research everything anyone mentions. I don't get paid to do so, and like you I only post and reply because I want to try and help people. If there are any things I don't obviously understand, their more than welcome to correct me. But it's not my job to research every statement that people post.

I simply left a comment, and they never replied to it. Your reply/s simply haven't changed a thing so far either. Other than you let me know there may be a hydroponic nutrient that I don't know about. But that's no surprise, there are thousands of manufactures making nutrients. I'm not an Encyclopedia of hydroponic nutrients and I'm not paid to be.

I'm always looking for alternative cost effective nutrients, but I'm simply really only interested in "COST EFFECTIVE NUTRIENTS". But keep in mind that I have a LOT of things going on in my life right now , and many things on my plats, so researching something mentioned in a random post is well below the bottom of the list right now (regardless of if I have heard of it or not). If the poster isn't able to let me know how or why I may be wrong or misunderstand their comments, then sorry. That's their problem, and they may be to busy to do so as well. But It's still simply not my job to spend hours researching every post. That's their job.